Monday, September 21, 2009

A List of Musicals I've Seen, Been In, Etc.

Last updated, March 28th, 2010.

Here just for future reference to myself and anyone reading this, I'm going to list the musicals I have seen and in what capacities.

Broadway/Off-Broadway:
Wicked
Phantom of the Opera
Mary Poppins
Avenue Q (At the Lied)
South Pacific (At the Lied)

Chanhassen (It's a dinner theatre in Minnesota):
My Fair Lady
State Fair
Brigadoon
Beauty and the Beast
Camelot
Cats

Performed In:
Kilroy Was Here
Music Man
Gone With the Breeze
Fiddler on the Roof
Beauty and the Beast

Other Live Shows:
Sound of Music (MHS Production)
Bernice Bobs Her Hair (UNL Production)

Movies:
The Producers
Fiddler on the Roof
Camelot
Hairspray
(Moulin Rouge)
Sound of Music
Music Man
Bye Bye Birdie
Sweeney Todd
Jesus Christ Superstar
Unsinkable Molly Brown
West Side Story
Company

I think this list is fairly accurate. Some of the older movies and Chanhassen plays I can barely remember, hence why I don't use them as examples very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment